Free Prize Draw – Terms and Conditions
Eligibility to enter
How to enter
Receipt of the prize
Data protection and publicity
19. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by SGV for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.20. All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Limitation of Liability
23. SGV does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that SGV does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
24. On receipt, all responsibilities relating to the condition of the product are that of the prize winner.
25. SGV reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
26. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.